Friday, August 12, 2011

Borders on the signature quilt

Home from the wedding which was wonderful. Dad and Pat are very happy. It was wonderful for the whole family to get together and celebrate this wonderful occasion. Here is a close-up of one of the blocks with signatures on it:
Its kinda hard to see the signatures but its as close as I could get without it coming out too blurry. The Pigma pens ran out at the rehearsal dinner so some of the signatures are in regular pen. I'm going to have to go over them with Pigma pens so they are permanent.

I added a yellow border for the quilt to tie it all together.
What do you think? I like the yellow. Pat said that she would like it for a wall hanging. I have put the quilt sandwich together and just have to pin it. I am going to quilt it myself. Probably in the ditch and some diagonals.

No comments:

Post a Comment